NOTICE OF INTENT TO CONSIDER BOARD PROCEDURE BYLAW 519, 2022
In accordance with section 94 of the Community Charter and section 225 of the Local Government Act, notice is hereby given that the Central Coast Regional District (CCRD) Board of Directors gave 1st and 2nd reading to Central Coast Regional District Board Procedure Bylaw No. 519, 2022 which will repeal Central Coast Regional District Board Procedure Bylaw No. 497, 2020 at the Regular Board Meeting on November 10, 2022.
In addition to re-ordering and restructuring, some minor revisions and additions to provide clarity, and housekeeping changes; key changes to the bylaw includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Adding procedure for the election of Chair and Vice Chair.
- Time and Locations of Meetings
- Moving to a predominately Electronic Meeting attendance.
- Creation of a Committee of the Whole.
- Altering Special Meeting Notice Requirements
- Removing the need to be injured or ill to attend a meeting electronically.
- Creation of a Notice of Motion procedure
- Creation of a Public Input Period.
- Amendments to the prescribed order of an agenda.
To view the proposed bylaw in full please click the link below. Requests for a paper copy of the bylaw, questions and comments can be directed to Meg Schadt, Executive assistant, at 250-799-5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All feedback must be received by February 15th, 2023.