Sector Restart Supports – For Businesses
- Work BC – Planning and Returning to Safe Operations
- BDC Webinar – Planning for recovery: How to restart your business in the wake of COVID-19.
- Retail Council of Canada - Curbside pickup for retailers cheat sheet.
- BC Restaurant & Food Services Association - Blueprint for Reopening and Webinar.
- BC Agribusiness planning program - https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/industry/agriculture-seafood/programs/agri-business-planning-program
- Public Health Agency of Canada - Tip Sheets for guidance while operating during a pandemic.
- Small Business BC - How to earn the trust of customers as you reopen your business
- Small Business BC - Industry resources for reopening - find links to resources and guidance for specific industries as preparations are underway to prepare for reopening, including for: Arts & Cultural Facilities, Health Professionals, In-person counselling, Offices, Personal Services, Real Estate, Restaurants/Cafes/Pubs, Retail, and others!
Delivered in partnership by Small Business B.C. and both the Provincial and Federal Governments, the B.C. Business COVID-19 Support Service is open M - F from 8am - 6pm and Sat. 10am - 4pm (PST).
· Latest updates
· BC Gov't Resources
· Gov't of Canada Resources
· Support Directory
· Continuity Checklist
· Webinars for COVID-19
· Supply Goods to Gov't
· How to Support Small Business
· Digital Meetups